Sunday, July 5, 2009

.hack/Digimon Patterns Update and Tote Bag Instructions

Here are the newest .hack// patterns added to the web page.
Please enjoy stitching them!! :)




I have also been uploading the small sprite Digimons too!! I hope to get them all up today!! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was also looking to buy some Tote Bags and I could not believe how expensive they can be!
So I went looking for directions to make my own. They are so easy to make. You can make 2 for the price of one ready made. Plus you can change the size you want too!!
Tote Instructions

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! Hotaru is my favorite character from the franchise, and her dress looks really fun to make. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the fav for me right now!!
    I spent like 3 1/2 days trying to get her hair the right colour. It was suppose to be slightly lighter. I couldn't do it with the DMC floss without it NOT looking right. I think DMC should come up with a anime/game sprite colour line!!

    ReplyDelete