Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lots of NEW Digimons and Isabella

Tonight was a busy one.
Here are only a few new Digimons I did up. The rest of them are on the web page.
I am getting closer to finishing all the Fresh Digimons too. I think I'm getting a bit tired of making Digimons now. I promise I will get back to them soon!!


Here is Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. I finally watched my first episode this past week. I still don't understand the Platypus. I loved the musical montage they did on it!



Well that is about it!! I hope you enjoy the new patterns!
Happy Stitchings~~

2 comments:

  1. Dear owner,

    Can you make Vampire Knight's pattern if you don't mind. :)

    I love cross stitching and I'm doing some from your blog. :D

    Truly,
    Noor Alia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day! Also, I love the Isabella pattern- I have it printing right now and found a piece of fabric to stitch her on!

    ReplyDelete