Monday, August 16, 2010

LATE TUSAL JAR and Heat Stroke

Here is my very late TUSAL jar. There was alot of white ends for awhile!!
I'm stitching with more colour these days!! :)


I also was very sick over the week end. I experienced Heat Stroke for the very first time. Friday I didn't eat supper then I was fine by Saturday morning -- I cut more grass in the morning (forgot my water bottle) and by Saturday evening I wasn't well at all. I spent all day yesterday trying to fight this high fever and all I did was sleep with an ice pack which I had to change all the time. It is a lot cooler today and woke up about 10 am feeling better. I still don't have the energy to do much except sit around. I might go for a walk in my woods this afternoon since its windy and I won't be in the sun!!

1 comment: