Thursday, February 3, 2011

February TUSAL and New Project

Everyone --This is what came down yesterday!! I totally love my new lawn tractor attachment--the snow blower!! Driveway was clear in about 10 minutes!!


Here is my TUSAL Jar-- Will be better once more colours are in it!! Pretty much only has Elf Girl in it.


This is my new project-- It came from a cross stitch magazine-- Will call it my Blob WIP!!
I really needed to stitch something that was really colourful!!


That is it for now-- getting a bad headache because my back is very sore. Happy Stitchings~~

2 comments:

  1. Such fast progress!! Great work on it!And I hope your head ache goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of snow...LOL

    I like the look of your new projects. I suppose after doing such a large projcet in one colour group you need to have a change! I feel like that about using black!

    Hope the headache (and the backache) go soon! xx

    ReplyDelete