Here is the finished Mario Death Mushroom I stitched for my son. The purple floss I used was difficult to use because it was slippery. I'm not sure the brand since I got it many many years ago. Some of my stitches were not tight as I wanted them to be. I'm sure my son will like it!! I would post a link to the pattern but I don't have it since I just saved it to my computer over a year ago.
Now POOR POOR Cobalt!! He hasn't had a good week since his surgery. One of his toes (or a few) got infected. He cried a lot when the doctor was checking them and it is now drained. He is on antibiotics and more pain killers for a week now. There is a huge change even this morning-- He is causing a bit more trouble for me. He must put the cone on if he is too active or licking at his foot. He could be extremely happy before you put the cone on then his personality totally turns to sadness!! He just lays down and looks soooooo sad!! He now finds hiding places.....where I can't get to him easily!!
Well that is it for today!! I hope everyone is enjoying there week!! :)