Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Dragon Update

Here is my recent update of the baby dragon sampler. It is very hard to be patient with this pattern. It has lots of colour changes and takes forever to complete a small area. It doesn't help when you hurt the nerves in your neck. I managed to do a bit of damage to my nerves/joints in my neck stitching way too much a couple week ends ago. My doctor is now trying to fix what I damaged.
Anyways in slowly getting back into stitching this past week end. I take lots of breaks now -- this really almost sounds like my wrist problems.

click photo to see it bigger.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have some other news. I have finally purchased a Wii. It was a good deal! I only have a couple games right now( I love the racing game) so it doesn't get in the way of my stitching time yet. That is pretty much it for now. I hope to have another update for you soon!!

Happy stitchings~~

2 comments:

  1. The dragon looks wonderful!Sorry to hear you have health problems again, just don't overdo it, I hope you'll be better soon. And , true, special stitches in anime patterns would be pretty awesome! So I better learn the rest of them soon! Btw, I got hooked on Soul Eater, now I'm trying the Sun pattern with soluble canvas, but I ran out of yellow! >.> Anyway, I should be able to post wip at least soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the baby dragon when it's all finished!

    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, either. Take it easy, and don't push yourself too hard.

    ReplyDelete