Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August IHSW--its late

Well I didn't do very well this week end. I only managed to stitch a small dragon.
Over the weekend was my wedding anniversary-- Friday, went visiting an old friend (was in town) a bit longer then I should of on Saturday, had a migraine on Sunday and my hubby's Birthday yesterday. Things just got really busy!!

Well here is what I got completed anyways!! It is part of another series I'm stitching. I hope to show you the completed project soon!!











Happy Stitchings~~

4 comments:

  1. The dragon is so cute, and it's certainly more than I got done! I hope your visiting/birthday events were fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you've been busy! Happy anniversary! And the dragon is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, a finish is a finish and he's a cutie. Sounds like a good weekend, except for the migraine of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Bea! A finish is a finish! :D
    And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete