Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More Sailor Stuff and Strange Fruits Basket Characters

Well I have added 3 more Sailor Moon Items -- After a long day trying to figure out what was the problem with my PDF software -- I wasn't able to make any patterns up at all!! I got frustrated and deleted the whole program-- re-installed it. It totally worked - I was very happy that I was able to share these!!

Here are 3 of the Fruits Basket Characters-- 2 more of them are on the web page. As I was searching around for sprites -I had found a Kyo pattern and I thought to myself I could make up more of these guys. I added more shading and changed the colours around. My son said they look pretty cool!! I will be adding more normal looking characters soon!! You can find them on my web page here as always!!
I just found a problem!! Hatsu -- pattern isn't right -sheesh--- Not a good day!! I will fix it tomorrow!!

Well I hope to add more Sailor Moon Items tomorrow-- long as I don't break my program again!!
Happy Stitchings~~

1 comment:

  1. The chibi Fruits Basket patterns are adorable! Kisa is my favorite of them, but they're all so cute! o_o

    ReplyDelete