Thursday, September 23, 2010

Link and Epona Pattern

Well I'm very sorry for the lack of patterns lately. I have been busy stitching and enjoying my last weeks of summer.
I recently did an exchange on Sprite Stitch which was alot of fun. This is what I made for my exchange. I haven't received mine yet. Hopefully soon!!
Link and Epona Pattern

I must thank ~missy-tannenbaum for stitching Akita. It turned out nicely. I will try and get the next pattern completed soon as I'm able!!
Akita Pattern

Well this blog entry had nothing to do with Anime Patterns!! Next time I promise it will be!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring Akita in this post! I didn't see this when it originally went up, even the part about Link (who is continually awesome- I love how Epona looks in that pattern!) and the sprite stitch exchange, so I'm rather confused about Blogspot's list of new blog entries on the front page! (I'm also not sure that sentence made any sense. I shouldn't be allowed to type after 4.5 hours in front of a TV. XD) At any rate, I look forward to another pattern in the set! Having Akita and Miku is cool enough, but stitching a third one would be aces. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't access your adorable Link and Epona pattern! :<

    ReplyDelete