Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cross stitch finishes

Here are my recent finishes.




Shino from the .hack series.







Here are 2 Nyan cats stitched. I made one into an ornament for my son. I buy or make an ornament for him each year. Instead of a poptart looking body-- made it into a christmas pudding. Pattern is here.








Here is my stitched and unfinished Domo. I won't be able to finish him just yet. I hurt my wrist moving snow yesterday. It might be my carpal tunnel-- 3 of my fingers are still numb/and hurt when I woke up early this morning. I will put the pattern up here soon as I can.








I don't think I will have anymore finishes until the new year now.


Happy stitchings~~

1 comment:

  1. Those are all really cool, but I love the Christmas Nyan cat! It's so cute and festive! It's really well suited to the glitter fabric, too.

    ReplyDelete