Monday, October 25, 2010

Lots of Finishes!!! Photo heavy!!

I really don't know where to start!! Lots of people have been really busy!! I am slowly getting into stitching again-- I'm stitching one of the champion Digimon's. I did only one needle today -- I don't plan to rush into stitching many hours yet!! One needle per day for a bit -- then I will see how it goes -- maybe I will add another later this week.
----------------------------------------------
Cath -- has stitched some of the Digimon characters.
You can find her BLOG HERE.


Missy Tannenbaum has stitched a couple Vocaloid characters. I agree Meiko looks cool on the green!!
HER BLOG and her DEVIANT ART PAGE


Today when I was checking my messages on deviantART I was amazed to see Shioro had stitched all the Fruits Basket Chibi characters!! HER deviantART page
I have to say I like Yuki and Hatsuharu the most!! :)




MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!
If you stitch any of of the anime patterns!! Let me know and I will put them up here to show them off to the world!!
Happy Stitchings~~

No comments:

Post a Comment